Sunday, December 21, 2008

A TUBE of YOU


So I have been thinking a lot about collaboration and what it means, why it's important...
and why do we do it.

talking this over with a friend on the phone today,
he mentioned looking at the history of collaboration...
such as:

The Declaration of Independence:



The Bible:



and other great collaborative group works.

I thought wow, great idea...

and then later thought... Nah!!

Great idea, but No Thanks!

I think I better look at the now... leave the past behind baby!


So I am going to do a random blog on youtube searches tonight
for songs on youtube that start with 3 words.

I will have my son choose the words too...

word one:
Mama


Word two:
Kitty



word 3:
Can


I will post the first 3 songs/videos that appear.

alright... you ready???

OK... off to the youtube tab.

Here is something sweet to listen to while I go prowling the tubes:





WORD 1: MAMA






WORD 2: KITTY








WORD 3: CAN









okay that was fun.

If you cannot see the point of this blog then you will never understand what collaboration is...

we are living it, breathing it, it is what we do everyday, all the time...

youtube is just a visual of this process.

No comments: