Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Garden Party Songs- songs to thrive on...

Artist Elsa Mora aka Elsita.
I love her artwork, it makes my heart ache and yearn... lovely.
her website is: http://elsita.typepad.com



on to the Music:

Just the sound of Liliana Herrero's voice makes me feel I am smelling the sweet summer air and laying under a firefly lit night sipping ice tea and laughing with loving friends...



Lau Nau straight from Kemiƶ island, Finland, is perfect for a trippy romantic tea party for two... The sitar psychedelic vibe along a sweet playing flute and luscious female vocals will definitely lead you to wish on a star under a full moons light... and possibly some play in the grass.

If you are having an Eco-friendly organic fresh squeezed lemonade garden party, surround yourself with the ladies of R.I.S.E. (Rising Appalachia)... a perfect mix of Appalachian guitar picking, fiddle dancing poet roots music.




You can't go wrong with a lil' Old Timey Music, and The Carolina Chocolate Drops is a trio that will play perfectly as you grab your partner and scoot a little closer on the garden bench to each other... making flirty eyes over crumpets and moonshine tea!


I'm off to be Swinging into the next day with love in my heart!!
enjoy your garden parties my lovelies!

No comments: